What isthe Hague Convention?
On October 5, 1961, many nations joined to create a simplified method of legalizing documents for universal recognition. This group of nations is known as the Hague Convention. They adopted a document referred to as an Apostille that is internationally recognized by all member nations. The official site for the Hague Conference on Private International Law is: www.hcch.net

What is an Apostille?
An Apostille is the legalization of a document for international use in all nations that belong to the Hague Convention.

What is Embassy Legalization / Authentication?
An Embassy Legalization/Authentication process is required, when the country where you intend to use your documents is a non-member of the Hague Convention.

How do I use your Apostille or Authentication service?
Contact us by calling on +91-9810010395 or mail us on kaas.care@hotmail.com. One of our advisers will be happy to discuss your requirements.

What kind of documents can be Apostille or Legalized by the Embassy?
Almost every kind of document including: Birth Certificate, Adoption Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Divorce Decree, Death Certificate, Power of Attorney, School Diploma and/or Transcripts, Corporate Documents, Affidavits, Identity documents and/or Passports, Deeds and Wills, Agreements, Bills of Sale, Proof of Ownership, Private Documents.

What is the turnaround time for Apostille a certificate?
We aim to have your Apostille certificate issued within 5-10 working days from receipt of your documents and payment. Delivery time is dependant on the delivery service you order. Usually you will receive your Apostille certificate within two weeks of us receiving the documents from you.

How can I pay you?
You can do online bank transfer or you can send money through Western Union Money Transfer.

Can I pay you after the apostille/attestation is done?
This is as per your own convenience, but apostillized /attested document will be dispatched only after the payment confirmation is received.

What documents to I have to send for apostille / attestations?
If it is an Educational Document, you need to send your original degree along with a copy of your Passport, Final year marksheet plus one passport size photograph.
If it is a Marriage Certificate/Affidavit or a Birth Certificate, you need to send the Original Certificate and copy of your Passport only.

If the certificate is laminated what will you do?
The lamination from the certificate will be removed carefully so as not to cause any damage to the certificate. The attestation stamps will be put on the non- laminated area of the certificate. It is our suggestion to you to avoid laminating your certificates, since different countries demand for different attestations on the certificates and every time removal of lamination may cause some undesirable damages to your valuable certificates.